HND in Business Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management (Online Learning)
Firstly, we know starting a business is a dream of many. So for many budding entrepreneurs, the vision of being your own boss, running a company with your own personal standards and making money out of your passion is perfectly possible with the right bank of knowledge behind you. Consequently, this is why we designed the BTEC HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management.
We wanted to lay a solid foundation of skills to build your small business on. Furthermore, you will explore how to spot a gap in the market then turn it into a financial opportunity. Similarly, you will also learn how to take successful risks while being on your guard against potential barriers. So, by the time you finish the HND in Business we will have trained you to think, act and work like a successful entrepreneur.
Learners are able to:
• Explore how to spot a gap in the market then turn it into a financial opportunity.
• Learn how to take successful risks while being on your guard against potential barriers.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Business and Business Environment
• Marketing Essentials
• Human Resource Management
• Business Law
• Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification