Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership (Blended Learning)
First and foremost, a good or bad manager can affect the entire dynamic of a team and therefore the quality of their work. For example, a bad manager will see themselves as separate from or superior to their team. This then creates a negative working environment for everyone. Conversely, a good manager values their team members for their individual skills and will work hard to help them to meet their potential.
Every member of your team should be able to learn from, confide in and depend on you, while being inspired to do their best for themselves, the team and your business goals. The Diploma in Principles of Business Management and Leadership programme offers you comprehensive training that will then subsequently transform you into an effective and trusted manager. Also, while it is internally assessed by the College of Contract Management, it is externally awarded by the NCFE.
Learners are able to:
• Teach learner the analytical, organisational, communication and decision-making skills learner need in order to become a confident and successful leader.
• Maximising their skillset in strategic management in order to achieve their business goals.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Principles of management and leadership
• Management of Change
• Management Activities
• Developing Successful Business Teams
• Personal Development
• Recruitment and Selection
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme