Level 6 Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt (Online Learning)
This qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required by a middle or senior manager in an organisation, and who may be involved in managing organisational logistics and supply chain.
The course will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 4, for example, HNC.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Logistics Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Procurement
- Supply Chain Planning and Control
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme