Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Mgmt & Leadership (Online Learning)
This qualification provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners. It helps in seeking career and professional development. London College of Professional Studies provides this course online as well as In Class. Strategic Management diploma support learners in realising their potential. It helps in the prospects of the organisations they work with. The issues and concepts dealt with this qualifications are best explored through exposure.
The course will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
The Level 7 Diploma focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes. It helps to an effective strategic manager and leader.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 6, for example, Honours degree.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience of 5 years and looking to change careers through work-based learning.
Learners must complete the 6 mandatory units and choose 2 from 4 of the optional units.
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Organisational Change Strategies
- Human Resource Planning
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic doctorate programme or a level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.