Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice in Contract Management (Blended Learning)
The Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice Contract Management course will give you the skills you need in order to start your career in Contract Management. You will therefore build the competencies you need to become, for example, a Contract Manager, Project Manager, Claim Consultant or Project Control Engineer. This course is specifically designed for construction professionals working in managerial positions, such as Site or Project Managers. It’s also tailored towards Quantity Surveyors, Civil Engineers and Lawyers working in Construction or Oil and Gas.
The Advanced Diploma is equivalent to a Postgraduate qualification so will therefore boost your Bachelor’s Degree and lead to a rewarding career in construction, oil and gas industries.
Learners are able to:
• Give the learner the skills you need in order to start learner’s career in Contract Management.
• Provides the learner with a thorough knowledge, understanding, and skills base in contract management.
• Help learners to work as successful contract management professionals in order to maximise profit for the companies learners work with.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification