Advanced Diploma of Plant Engineering (Blended Learning)
This advanced diploma is delivered with a strong practical focus and covers a variety of skills for project management, process management, environmental and energy management, maintenance management, and safety management, that are required the plant engineering industry. Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in plant engineering.
Our program gives extensive coverage in the various fields of plant engineering, and all the theory covered is tied to a practical outcome. Subjects covered include plant engineering, instrumentation, and control engineering, electrical equipment and technology, environmental engineering, safety management, and professional engineering practice.
Learners are able to:
• Have knowledge and skills to contribute to the capacity of the plant engineering, facilities management, and related industries to maintain their competitiveness in a global market place through the application of latest technologies, value-adding to existing products, process and services and the development of new, sustainable and innovative solutions.
• Implement and utilize engineering solutions to a diverse field in any organization, as well as integrate and solve interdisciplinary engineering systems.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Plant Engineering
• 41975 – Use Basic Mathematics in Engineering
• Mechanical Equipment and Technology
• Fluid Power Systems and Components
• Thermodynamics, Compressors, Fans and Blowers
• Pressure Vessels and Boilers
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.