Advanced Diploma of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering (Online Learning)
This advanced diploma is delivered with a strong practical focus and covers a variety of skills such as electrical/electronic systems, mechanical systems, computers, and control systems. Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in remote engineering, mechatronics, and robotics.
This program aims to impart the necessary remote engineering, mechatronics, and robotics skills, and all the theory covered is tied to a practical outcome. Four threads run through the program to give you maximum, functional coverage in the field. These threads comprise electrical/electronic systems, mechanical systems, computers, and control systems.
Learners are able to:
• Impart the necessary remote engineering, mechatronics, and robotics skills, and all the theory covered is tied to a practical outcome.
• Gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in remote engineering, mechatronics, and robotics.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Use Basic Mathematics in Engineering
• Design Digital Circuits
• Design Closed Loop Motion Control Systems
• Develop PIC Programs
• Remote (Online) Engineering
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification