APE Professional Membership Coaching (Online Learning)
We offering this excellent opportunity to become a Professional Member of the Association of Planning Engineers with the APE Professional Membership Coaching. In order to make the most of your planning engineer career, you can progress to become MAPE.
Most importantly, this is a great way to showcase your professional standards in the industry. This can be a tricky process to navigate. So, you will receive guidance and support on your journey to becoming a Professional Member (MAPE) of the APE.
Learners are able to:
• Gain the required levels of both knowledge and competence through the experience and projects in which learners are involved in.
• Help learner to write the script, create slides and engage the audience while ensuring content showcases learner’s competencies.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification