BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (Top-Up) (Blended Learning)
This online top-up degree will give you a thorough understanding of Accounting and Business concepts. It is ideal if you want to go on to be a professional accountant or work within the financial services sector. However, having a good understanding of Accounting and Finance is an advantage in any profession today.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at HND or Foundation Degree in Accounting or Finance or international equivalent Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Financial Strategy
- Independent Study
- Management Accounting – Performance Evaluation
- Optional Modules
- Contemporary Reporting Issues
- Financial Reporting (non-exam route)
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Investing and Financial Market Behaviour
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme