BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance with People Management
Join our professionally accredited Accounting and Finance with People Management degree and learn how to work at the financial heart of any business. Become empowered to solve problems, make decisions and manage, lead and grow all types of organisations.
This degree is designed to give you the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to work in accounting and finance. Get set to think in different ways, unleash your creativity and explore the financial core of the business world.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Accounting
• Nature of Management
• Introduction to Finance and Statistic
• Business Economics
• Business Analytics
• Financial Accounting
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme