BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management
BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management forms part of our suite of business courses. Compared to the core Business and Management course, it has a greater focus on skills and knowledge related to marketing, including marketing management, planning and strategy, marketing communications, consumer behaviour and internet marketing.
The course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and gives you exemption from its first two levels of study and certain modules at the Professional Diploma level. This programme allows for a focus on current trends in business and marketing. The course focuses on professional and personal development from a range of perspectives addressing elements of ethical, sustainable, responsible and digital business practices. In addition, experiential learning elements throughout the programme will be shaped by industry and learning will be enhanced through the digital and technological approaches.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Business Organisations and Society
• Business Management Skills Development
• Understanding Markets and Marketing
• Fundamentals of Financial Decision Making
• Managing Self and Others
• Delivering Projects for Organisational Success
• Integrated Marketing Practice
• Analysis and Insights for Marketing
• Strategic Leadership and Collaboration
• Business Consultancy Project
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.