BA (Hons) Business Management with Law
What are the business challenges presented by shifting markets, ever-changing business models and emerging technologies? Which management skills do you need to deliver a high-level financially and sustainable organisational performance?
If you choose to specialise in law, you will build up a specific understanding of how our legal frameworks impact on business at every level. You will understand how to apply best practice law inside the business. From legal systems and methods through to intellectual property law, we ensure you have the legal side of business covered.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Marketing
• Nature of Management
• Finance and Statistic
• Business Economics
• Introduction to Tax
• Introduction to HR
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20 hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.