BA (Hons) Education Studies
BA (Hons) Education Studies will give you a detailed understanding of the principles of education, and its systems and structures. You will critically explore all phases of education, from a range of historical, philosophical, sociological and psychological perspectives.
Explore the world of education. Understand the history and socio-cultural issues of modern pedagogy. Develop an exciting career in a fascinating field.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• History and Aims of Education
• Research and Scholarly Practice
• Socio-Cultural Issues in Education
• Contemporary Issues in Education
• Theories of Learning, Teaching and Assessment
• Developing Personal Skills in English and Mathematics
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.