BA (Hons) International Hospitality Business Management
From world-class hotels, country clubs and theme parks to leisure centres, exhibition venues and catering services, there is a world of opportunities out there for hard-working, business-minded managers with the right skills and knowledge. Our International Hospitality Business Management degree will give you the tools to help you seize these opportunities and pursue your career goals in the international hospitality industry.
Preparing you for a range of management careers in this sector, this hospitality degree has a strong international focus, meaning you will be able to apply what you learn to organisations overseas. You will develop specialist knowledge in areas ranging from events to food and beverage operations, while you will also be able to hone your hospitality skills in our award-winning restaurant on campus.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Hospitality and Tourism Business Principles
• Food, Beverage and Hospitality Studies
• Employability Enhancement
• People and Organisations
• Rooms Division Systems
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme