BA (Hons) International Tourism Management
By embarking upon a career in tourism, you can be part of an industry that has become a global phenomenon over the last 70 years. Many economies and businesses now rely on their ability to attract visitors, and international providers need to keep reinventing themselves in order to stay ahead of the curve in this evolving, uncertain and competitive environment.
Whether you want to work in areas ranging from tour operations and destination management organisations to attractions and events organisations, or even set up your own business, our International Tourism Management degree course will equip you with the vital industry skills and attributes to realise your career aspirations. Studying at a recognised Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT) Centre of Excellence, you will learn how to analyse tourism trends and undertake industry projects in order to devise innovative, creative strategies to compete in the marketplace.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Digital Tourism
• Successful Tourism Destinations
• Dynamic Tourism Environment
• Employability and Professional Development
• Tourism Operations and Innovation
• Sustainable Tourism Practices
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.