BA (Hons) Marketing Management
Marketing is an essential part of every business. Whether it’s operating on the high street or online, the industry needs trained professionals with the creative spark, technical know-how and business skills vital to help companies succeed. If you want to start your career in marketing or are looking to build on previous experience, our Marketing Management degree course will equip you with the tools to thrive in this dynamic field.
You will gain a thorough grounding in marketing principles, creativity, innovation and the business ready skills sought by employers, while you will be able to customise your studies through a range of specialist optional modules. Our Marketing Management course is also accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), enabling you to undertake a professional marketing qualification during or after completing the course.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• The External Business Environment
• Introduction to Operations Management
• Marketing Dynamics
• People and Organisations
• Planning for Professional Development
• Principles of Communication
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme