Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) (Online Learning)
Industrial automation is an expanding stream of engineering, with an increasingly profound influence on most industries and enterprises. This practical qualification will ensure you graduate job-ready as an industrial automation engineering technologist in many industries such as manufacturing, power generation, mechatronics, mechanical, mining, and chemical.
Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest developing technologies in instrumentation, process control, and industrial automation.
Learners are able to:
• Gain skills and knowledge in the latest developing technologies in instrumentation, process control, and industrial automation.
• Acquire the essential knowledge which underpins both this and other fields of engineering.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Engineering Mathematics 1
• Electrical Circuit Theory and Analysis
• Engineering Dynamics and Mechanics
• Engineering Mathematics 2
• Industrial Experience Research Project
• Engineering Programming
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification