BSc (Hons) Business Technology
This course is designed to follow on from ICT courses in schools and Sixth Form colleges. Topics include UX design, advanced databases, web and mobile programming and software development.
We encourage you to apply for a year-long placement between the second and final years, although it is not compulsory. It’s a great opportunity to get paid whilst putting your learning into practice and extending your experience.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Fundamentals of Computing
• Digital Solutions for Business
• Personalised Skills Development
• Software Enterprise Project
• Intermediate Software Development
• Database Systems Development
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.