BSc (Hons) Computer Science
Computing and digital technology are essential features of today’s society. They are also key drivers in the economy, whether it’s in communication, finance or even leisure. Our Computer Science degree course will furnish you with advanced skills in everything from programming and websites
to managing data and security issues, keeping your finger on the pulse of information technology and preparing you for a vast spectrum of job roles in the modern-day market.
Our Computer Science course will give you the knowledge and skills to develop solutions to complex problems through individual and group projects. Your learning will cover a wide range of the latest ICT and computing topics, introducing you to programming, computing mathematics, web development and databases before progressing onto subjects such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, mobile computing and even artificial intelligence (AI).
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
• Computer Systems
• Maths for Computing
• Systems Analysis and Design
• Computer Networks
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.