BSc (Hons) Intl Hospitality Business Mgmt (Top-Up) (Blended Learning)
Accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, this online degree has been designed following extensive consultation with the hospitality industry to ensure you obtain the skills and understanding of the critical aspects affecting hospitality management. It will provide you with a range of opportunities to develop the skills and knowledge essential to the contemporary hospitality industry, as well as expertise in specific areas of management.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND or foundation degree.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Leadership and Management in Context
- Management Research Project
- Managing Cultural Issues in Service Delivery
- Strategic Hospitality Operations Management
- Business Psychology
- Consumer Behaviour
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategy in the Global Marketplace
- Managing Service Quality
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.