BSc (Hons) Web and Mobile Development
Study the fundamentals of computer science and systems administration. Design and develop for web, multimedia and mobile platforms. Challenge your creativity and technical skills with a series of challenging, hands-on practical projects. You will cover all the fundamentals of computer science and systems administration and become an expert in areas of web design, multimedia and mobile development. You will gain plenty of hands-on experience through challenging projects that develop your creativity and technical skills.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Personalised Skills Development
• Software Enterprise Project
• Intermediate Software Development
• Advanced Software Development
• Web Application Development
• Progressive Web App Design and Development
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of £712 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification