CCIOB Level 4 Certificate and Diploma in Site Management (Online Learning)
Firstly, the CIOB Level 4 Diploma in Site Management is an ideal solution for any construction worker hoping to further their career without giving up their work or home life. So, if you’re looking to move into managerial roles within construction then this qualification is the right choice for you. Moreover, the Site Management course is split into 2 separate qualifications. The Certificate and the Diploma. While both are prestigious CIOB qualifications in their own right, gaining both will give you a complete education in Construction Site Management.
Learners are able to:
• Provides evidence to employers and clients that learner have achieved an internationally recognised level of qualification.
• Develops learner’s ability to plan and programme projects, liaise with stakeholders and oversee large or complex construction projects safely and efficiently.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Managing Quality
• Project Planning, Control, Monitoring and Risk
• Managing People in a Professional Construction Context
• Organisation of the Construction Site
• Construction Project Resourcing and Cost Management
• Managing Sustainable Construction
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification