CCNA 200-125 Programme (Blended Learning)
Firstly, Cisco is a trusted leader in networking technology and the Certification provided by the Cisco CCNA Programme is recognised internationally. Furthermore, any Cisco certification obtained will therefore always be an investment in your IT career. Consequently, companies using Cisco routers and switches will often seek out Network Engineers or other IT professionals who hold CCNA certification.
The CCNA certification is also required in order to progress to other Cisco certifications, such as the CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) which is at a more advanced level and demand an even higher salary than the CCNA. Importantly, our live online CCNA course will teach you how to install, configure, implement, operate and analyse network security. Also, you’ll learn how to manage online threats, optimise wireless and network performance, troubleshoot routed and switched networks and implement and verify connections to remote sites in a WAN (Wide Area Network). Above all, it will teach you everything you need to know in order to pass your CCNA exams.
Learners are able to:
• Teach learners how to install, configure, implement, operate and analyse network security.
• Learn how to manage online threats, optimise wireless and network performance, troubleshoot routed and switched networks and implement and verify connections to remote sites in a WAN (Wide Area Network).
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Networking Fundamentals
• Cisco Internetworking Operating System
• Managing Cisco Devices
• Security and Routing Protocols
• Wide Area Networks
• Evolution of Intelligent Networks
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme