Certificate in Commercial Management (Online Learning)
Firstly, commercial Management is an essential practice in running a successful business. It is about creating the right strategies to maximise your profit and establishing the right policies to cement the standards of your business. Additionally, we designed our course to be accessible to anyone.
However, it is particularly beneficial to construction and engineering professionals looking to gain knowledge and a qualification. Moreover, our online course allows you a flexible study schedule without the inconvenience of traveling to lessons.
Learners are able to:
• Maximise your profit and establishing the right policies to cement the standards of your business.
• Qualify for the Diploma in Commercial Management course.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Principles of Estimating
• Introduction to Law for Commercial Managers
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification