CIOB Level 3 Diploma in Site Supervisory (Blended Learning)
Ultimately, a Site Supervisor is responsible for the health and safety of everybody on a construction site at any time. And the College of Contract Management is offering a Level 3 Diploma in Site Supervisory Studies live online course that is awarded by the prestigious Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB). As well as enabling you to work as a Site Supervisor, having this Diploma will also qualify you to study the CIOB Level 4 Diploma in Site Management.
Furthermore, the course will teach you the roles and responsibilities of a Site Supervisor, essential skills in clear communication and the health and safety information you need in order to protect your colleagues. The CIOB sets the requirements and assignments, then we hire British university lecturers to write and deliver the course. Moreover, it is regulated by the UK Government’s Regulatory Qualifications Framework (RQF). It is an RQF Level 3 course, therefore is an academic equivalent to the vocational Level 3 NVQ.
Learners are able to:
• Teach learner the roles and responsibilities of a Site Supervisor, essential skills in clear communication and the health and safety information learner’s need in order to protect your colleagues.
• Responsible for the health and safety of everybody on a construction site at any time.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Organising and Controlling Operations
• Managing Dimensional Accuracy of the works
• Working with People
• Supervising Construction Works to Existing Buildings and Structures
• Supervising the Construction of New Buildings and Structures
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic programme or a level 4 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.