CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership (Online Learning)
Being a manager means that you are responsible for guiding your team towards your collective business goals. The strategy you use in order to achieve your company’s goals can make or break a business. Therefore, Strategic Management involves analysing where your business is currently and why, envisioning where you want it to be, then creating a plan that will get you there.
Furthermore, since this involves such a high level of responsibility, it makes sense to get as much training as possible to give you and your company the best chance of success. We offering the opportunity to study the CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership through our live online course. Moreover, it is designed to teach you the analytical, organisational, communication and decision-making skills you need in order to become a confident and successful leader.
Learners are able to:
• Teach learner the analytical, organisational, communication and decision-making skills learner need in order to become a confident and successful leader.
• Maximising their skillset in strategic management in order to achieve their business goals.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
• Developing Performance Management Strategies
• Financial Management
• Strategic Information Management
• Conducting a Strategic Management Project
• Financial Planning
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme