CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Blended Learning)
Being a manager means that you are responsible for guiding your team towards your collective business goals. Moreover, the strategy you use in order to achieve your company’s goals can make or break a business. Importantly, Strategic Management involves analysing where your business is currently and why, envisioning where you want it to be, then creating a plan that will get you there. Since this involves such a high level of responsibility, it makes sense to get as much training as possible to give you and your company the best chance of success.
Moreover, we offering the opportunity to study the CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership through our live online course. Importantly, it is designed to teach you the analytical, organisational, communication and decision-making skills you need in order to become a confident and successful leader.
Learners are able to:
• Responsible for guiding your team towards your collective business goals.
• Achieve learner company’s goals can make or break a business.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
• Developing Performance Management Strategies
• Financial Management
• Strategic Information Management
• Conducting a Strategic Management Project
• Financial Planning
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.