CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Blended Learning)
The CMI Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership is split into 3 awards – the Certificate, the Diploma and the Extended Diploma. The Extended Diploma is ideal for experienced managers who are dedicated to maximising their skillset in strategic management in order to achieve their business goals. In addition, this is the longest and most in-depth CMI course available for Strategic Management, so subsequently provides you with complete and comprehensive knowledge.
Moreover, it is an RQF Level 7, therefore, the qualification is globally recognised as equivalent to Master’s degree level. It is also equivalent to an MBA and above all can qualify you to apply for a CMI Chartered Membership (CMgr MCMI). As a result, this course will be a prestigious addition to your CV and a valuable investment in your career.
Learners are able to:
• Teach learner the analytical, organisational, communication and decision-making skills learner need in order to become a confident and successful leader.
• Maximising their skillset in strategic management in order to achieve their business goals.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
• Developing Performance Management Strategies
• Financial Management
• Strategic Information Management
• Conducting a Strategic Management Project
• Financial Planning
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.