Construction Disputes and Avoidance (Blended Learning)
Firstly, in construction projects, as with any project, it is very possible for disagreements to arise regarding everybody’s adherence to the contract. If you feel a party involved in the contract is breaking its terms, then you are entitled by UK Law to take them to court.
Preferably though, it’s best not to let the dispute get that far. The CPD course in Construction Disputes and Avoidance will prepare you to deal with disputes in the workplace. You’ll explore dispute resolution methods, dispute avoidance and the types of claims that can be presented. In addition, you’ll examine the importance of communication and documentation so that you can put these tools into effect and therefore minimise disputes.
Learners are able to:
• Understand the definition and background of ‘Alternative Dispute Resolution’.
• Know the general principles of conflict avoidance and dispute resolution.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• 4 CPD hours live online lectures
• 6 hours of independent study
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.