Construction Risk Management (Blended Learning)
Indeed, construction projects naturally come with risks, from structural to financial. So, it is the job of managers, surveyors and engineers to be able to predict these risks and stop them from happening. This CPD short course is designed for precisely these professionals with the goal of giving them the necessary skills and knowledge in construction risk management.
Most importantly, these skills will benefit you, your company and additionally your profits. Subsequently, our course schedule and teaching methods are purposefully designed to suit professionals too. Our lectures are all online where your experienced lecturer will leave you informed and confident in construction risk management.
Learners are able to:
• Understand the concept of construction risks.
• Aware of how to implement risk management processes that comply with JCT, NEC and FIDIC contracts.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• 4 CPD hours live online lectures
• 6 hours of independent study
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification