COVID-19 – CPD Course (Online Learning)
Firstly, with COVID-19 updates consistently trickling through news streams, it’s no wonder many people around the world are filled with uncertainty. It’s important we use the knowledge we have to equip ourselves for these situations. Therefore, this online CPD course is perfect for those working within the construction industry. It teaches them how they can adapt to these uncertain times of coronavirus.
Moreover, the course itself will be over 4 hours and will follow best practice for recording and understanding scenarios in line with COVID-19 updates. This is a valuable course if you are working in Claims Management, Quantum Analysis, or other similar disciplines. Most importantly, the course is taught by an industry professional who has decades of experience in claims
Learners are able to:
• Understand how COVID-19 updates are affecting the main forms of contract, FIDIC, JCT and NEC.
• Learn the difference between suspension of work and disruption of work.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• 5 formal CPD hours
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification