Doctor of Engineering (Blended Learning)
Graduates of the Doctor of Engineering (DEng) will be able to make original and significant contributions to the development, application, and evaluation of professional knowledge by engaging with practical problems of demonstrated importance to their employment context and the wider body of engineering and technical knowledge.
Successful completion of the course will equip the graduate to take a leading role in the development of research investigations into current and future problems of industrial and community concern within their area of expertise. The program will give candidates the skills and experience to act as independent researchers or group leaders for investigations of practical importance in their professional area over their professional life.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 7, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Engineering Practice and Key Research Methodology
• Technology Evaluation and Intellectual Property
• Applied Mathematical Modelling and Simulation
• Data Acquisition
• Research Project Proposal
• Advanced Data Analysis
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic professional qualification
There are no reviews yet.