Health and Safety and CDM Regulations (Online Learning)
Health and Safety is a dominant factor in construction. It protects you and your staff against accidents, injuries and deaths as well as the costs that go with those. We has created this short course that complies with CDM regulations. The Construction, Design and Management Regulations are legal health and safety requirements that came into force in 2015.
This course will give you up-to-date knowledge so that you can protect your staff and your business. We offer this CPD course online so that you can meet CDM regulations with minimal disturbance to your work life. Your lecturer will be experienced and have expert knowledge of CDM regulations.
Learners are able to:
• Give learner up-to-date knowledge so that learner can protect staff and business.
• Aware of the responsibilities of clients, designers and contractors under the CDM regulations.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• 4 CPD hours live online lectures
• 6 hours of independent study
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification