HND in Business Accounting and Finance (Online Learning)
First and foremost, a good or bad manager can affect the entire dynamic of a team and therefore the quality of their work. For example, a bad manager will see themselves as separate from or superior to their team. This then creates a negative working environment for everyone. Conversely, a good manager values their team members for their individual skills and will work hard to help them to meet their potential.
Every member of your team should be able to learn from, confide in and depend on you, while being inspired to do their best for themselves, the team and your business goals.The Diploma in Principles of Business Management and Leadership programme offers you comprehensive training that will then subsequently transform you into an effective and trusted manager.
Learners are able to:
• Teach learner the analytical, organisational, communication and decision-making skills learner need in order to become confident and successful leader.
• Maximising their skillset in strategic management in order to achieve their business goals.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Principles of management and leadership
• Management of Change
• Management Activities
• Developing Successful Business Teams
• Personal Development
• Recruitment and Selection
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme