Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration (Online Learning)
Firstly, working well in business takes a lot of skills. Things such as effective administration, time-management, organisation and teamwork are all important. While these skills can be learned on the job,our has developed the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration to give you a kick-start. In addition, the live online course will not only teach you the valuable skills you need in the workplace but also get you a recognised qualification to add to your CV.
Moreover, the Level 2 Certificate is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. Further, it is a well-established way to show employers that you have the professional skills it takes to thrive in a business environment.
Learners are able to:
• Understanding work practices and how different roles and departments function within an organisation.
• Personal manners and appropriate behavior.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 2
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish todevelop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers throughwork-based learning.
• Providing Administrative Services
• Producing Business Documents and Managing Information
• Communicating Effectively in a Business Environment
• Understanding Employer Organisations
• Developing Working Relationships with Colleagues
• Providing Administrative Support for Meetings
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Diploma programme or a level 3 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.