Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This qualification aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful business administrator. It also allows learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles.
This qualification aims to:
- provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful business administrator
- confirm the competence of those already fulfilling a business administration role
- allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles, such as communication, presentation skills, and providing administrative.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a business administrator.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 16. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 2.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Principles of business
- Principles of business communication and information
- Communicate in a business environment
- Principles of administration
- Manage personal and professional development
Additional optional units are required to complete course.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career through professional work-based learning. You will be paid UK minimum wage for a 20hour a week placement for the duration of your course, and will also be awarded an accredited Level 3 professional qualification from a UK awarding body.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic programme or a level 4 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme