Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management
This Diploma in Introduction to Management will encourage both academic and professional development. Learners also move forward to realize not just their own potential but also that of organizations across a broad range of sectors. The qualification is accredited at Level 3.
This qualification will develop the learner’s ability to:
• apply analytical and evaluative techniques and enhance those skills
• investigate issues and opportunities
• develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organizational, and environmental issues
• use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways
• make use of relevant information from different sources
• develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges
• exercise judgment and take responsibility for decisions and actions
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 16. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 2, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- An Introduction to Finance
- Working in Teams
- An Introduction to Leadership Skills
- Organisational Culture
- Workplace Welfare
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic programme or a level 4 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.