Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care
This course is for people who want to work in health and social care, or you may already be working in health and social care and you are looking to develop your knowledge and skills to become a future manager. The course is for people of all ages and professional backgrounds ranging from school and college leavers to more mature students. The Social Services and Well-being Act 2014 means that anyone working in health and social care should be learning and improving their practice on an ongoing basis. So, this diploma will help to develop your knowledge, skills, and experience as a contemporary health and social care practitioner, giving you the confidence to apply for management roles.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 16. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 2, for example, SSCE/WASSCE.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- • Responsibilities of a Health and Social Care worker
• Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
• Effective Communication and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care
• Health, Safety, and Wellbeing in Health and Social Care Settings
• Person-centred Approaches in Health and Social Care Settings
• Effective Handling of Information in Health and Social Care Settings
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic programme or a level 4 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.