Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management
This qualification is designed to provide the underpinning knowledge to support those in leadership and management roles. It may also prepare the learner to progress to a qualification in another subject area.
This qualification will:
- focus on the study of leadership and management to support different occupational areas
- provide learners with the skills they need to operate as a successful manager
- allow learners to develop knowledge and understanding in a range of areas relevant to managerial roles, such as managing resources and budgets, recruitment and selection, and stakeholder engagement.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Principles of building respectful and productive working relationships in organisations
- Managing personal and professional development
- Principles of management and leadership in organisations
- Operational and human resource planning and management
To be awarded the Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management, learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and a minimum of 3 optional units.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic programme or a level 5 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme