Level 4 Diploma In Health And Social Care
This qualification has been created to develop and reward the business health and social care workers. It brings recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector.
The course provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realizing their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for.
The objectives of this suite of Qualification is to:
- Provide career path support to Learners who wish to develop their management, enterprise capabilities and opportunities in their chosen sector;
- Improve understanding of the business environment, organisations and how they are managed and developed; and
- Develop skills and abilities in Learners to support their professional development
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, A Level.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience of 5 years and looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Academic Study Skills
- Communicating in Health and Social Care
- An Introduction to Healthcare Policy
- Reflective Practice
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Sociology Concepts in Health and Ill Health
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic programme or a level 5 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.