LEVEL 4 INTERNATIONAL ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
The qualification allows you not only to learn more about how to be compliant but also why it is a real benefit, both to your organisation and industry.
You will gain an improved understanding of how excellent regulatory compliance management protects your firm, as well as enhances its competitive advantage, including how to maximise the use of new technology.
As the world of compliance changes at an ever-increasing pace, this course gives you the specialist knowledge and practical skills to manage regulatory risk both now and in the future.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Understanding the Regulatory Environment
- International Regulation
- Compliance in Practice
- Managing the Risk of Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Financing
- Financial Crime Prevention
- 6-month course assessed by 2 written assignments (2,000 – 2,500 words)
- A mixture of guided online study and participation in live sessions:
- 1 x virtual classroom
- 1 x immersive learning scenario (putting you at the centre of a story)
- 2 x assessment preparation sessions
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career through professional work-based learning. You will be paid UK minimum wage for a 20hour a week placement for the duration of your course, and will also be awarded an accredited Level 4 professional qualification from a UK awarding body.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic programme or a level 5 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.