Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Mgmt (Blended Learning)
This course is for people who want to work in health and social care, or you may already be working in health and social care and you are looking to develop your knowledge and skills to become a future manager. The course is for people of all ages and professional backgrounds ranging from school and college leavers to more mature students. This diploma will help to develop your knowledge, skills and experience as a contemporary health and social care practitioner, giving you the confidence to apply for management roles.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 4, for example, HNC.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Partnership Working in Health and Social Care
- Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals
- Health Improvement and Promotion of Well- being
- Leading Teams in Health and Social Care
- Providing Professional Supervision for Staff
- Research in Health and Social Care
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Honours programme or a level 6 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme