Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Online Learning)
This qualification have been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. Firstly Management of a range of business operations and functions is taught. Secondly, the management of specific challenges for organisations will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models. It will provide valuable knowledge to the students.
The course helps to understand issues and concepts of this qualification. Moreover problem solving and creativity are attributes encouraged and developed in Learners through the units.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 4, for example, HNC.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Principles Underpinning Health and Social Care
- The Management of Quality in Health and Social Care
- Research Project
- Partnership working in Health and Social Care
- Working with Service users with Complex Needs
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Honours programme or a level 6 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme