Level 5 Diploma in Principles Of Management And Leadership
The Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership is designed to recognize skills and knowledge in management and leadership, allowing learners to apply knowledge and skill to the national standard required by employers and proving competence in their role.
This qualification is suitable for team leaders and junior managers across a wide variety of work areas, in both the public and private sectors. This qualification will allow learners to develop management, leadership and employability skills, all of which are essential for the workplace.
This qualification offers a range of optional units covering different aspects of management and leadership, supporting the learner’s development, depending on their interests and requirements.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 4, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Principles of management and leadership
To be awarded the Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management, learners are required to successfully complete 1 mandatory units and a minimum of 2-3 optional units.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career through professional work-based learning. You will be paid UK minimum wage for a 20hour a week placement for the duration of your course, and will also be awarded an accredited Level 5 professional qualification from a UK awarding body.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic honours programme or a level 6 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme