Level 6 Diploma In Health and Social Care Mgmt (Blended Learning)
The objective of this course is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. Health courses are always very useful for your career.
The course enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5, for example, HND.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Personal and Professional Development
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care
- Principles of Health and Social Care Management
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces
- Financial Decision Making for Healthcare Managers
- Human Resource Management in Health and Social Care
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme