Level 7 Diploma In Accounting & Finance (Online Learning)
This course is for Accounting and finance professionals and are at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth. Many accountants occupy key managerial positions in business, yet few are qualified managers. In the increasingly complex modern business environment, there is a high demand for skilled professionals who can work flexibly in teams across business boundaries.
The objective of the Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of:
- contemporary and specialised approaches to accountancy and finance
- key practical, theoretical and empirical issues, and academic research
- the complexity of the ever-changing legal framework in which the financial sector operates
- the latest developments in accountancy and reporting required by local, national and European government. This qualification is designed for learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management. The qualification equips learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to pursue high level careers in all types of organisations in the public and private sector and within industry and commerce, both in the UK and abroad.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 6, for example, an Honours degree.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Investment Analysis
• Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance
• Global Finance and Strategy
• Strategic Financial Management
• Strategic Audit
• Corporate Reporting
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic doctorate programme or a level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.