Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management
This suite of Qualifications provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for. The issues and concepts dealt with as part of this suite of Qualifications are best explored through exposure to organisations, for any full time Learners work placements are encouraged so that genuine experience and insight can be gained. Problem solving and creativity are attributes encouraged and developed in Learners through all the Units.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- Apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- Investigate issues and opportunities;
- Develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- Use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- Make use of relevant information from different sources;
- Develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 6 or bachelors degree.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further with at least 5 years managerial experience.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People
- Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
- Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Project Management
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career through professional work-based learning. You will be paid UK minimum wage for a 20hour a week placement for the duration of your course, and will also be awarded an accredited Level 7 professional qualification from a UK awarding body.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic doctorate programme or a level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme