Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt (Online Learning)
This course is designed to equip the learner with senior management skills, so that the learner will be able to make competent strategic decisions in the hospitality sector. The study will incorporate a wide variety of management tools that are useful in a rapidly business environment.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 6, for example, Honours degree.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Marketing Approaches in Hospitality and Tourism
- Strategic Planning Facets in Hospitality and Tourism
- Tourism Policy in International Context and Development
- The Culture and Society in Tourism
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic doctorate programme or a level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.