Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Mgmt & Innovation (Online Learning)
This qualification will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current management concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context.
The course provides a rich mix of disciplines and skills development opportunities. Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives and processes of organisations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces on them. The fast-changing and complex business environment and different organisational ability to stay resilient and respond positively to change and opportunities will be explored.
The qualification will aid the learner to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills
- investigate issues and opportunities
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways
- make use of relevant information from different sources
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 6, for example, Honours degree.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Planning
- Marketing Strategy for Social Enterprise
- Global Marketing
- Strategic Management
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
On completion of your studies, you can look to secure permanent employment
You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic doctorate programme or a level 8 professional qualification
You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme
There are no reviews yet.