Level 7 Extended Diploma in Health Coaching & Nutrition (Blended Learning)
This qualification is designed to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills learners which is needed to deal with leadership quality and strategic management in context of a business, and further develops their ability to lead the change required in organisations.
Learners at this level of education are able to display mastery of a complex and specialised area of knowledge and skills, employing advanced skills to conduct research, or advanced technical or professional activity, accepting accountability for related decision making, including the use of supervision.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
English language requirements
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
• IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
• Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
• Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
• Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 6, for example, Honours degree.
• Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
• With professional experience of 5 years looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Health and Nutrition I – Role of Health Coaching and CAM
- Health and Nutrition II – Nutrition and Health Coach Practice
- Contemporary and Community Health Issues
- Health Coaching
- Health Coaching II – Behavioural Changes and Evidence-based Coaching
- Adult Education
- Practice Management
- Health Coach Ethics
- Professional Communication
- Capstone Research and Project
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary of GHC 1500 per month.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic doctorate programme or a level 8 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme